Join our webinar:
“Moving your OT-applications to the cloud – a risky business?”
SecuriOT is pleased to invite you to a great webinar about “Moving your OT-applications to the cloud – a risky business?”
June 2nd, 10.00 – 11.30 CET
Critical applications for managing automation on production floors and utilities are moving to the cloud.
- The cloud is often an embedded part for the industry 4.0 evolution.
- Cloud usage is challenging the traditional concepts of protecting and securing OT-applications and information.
- Compliance requirements for cloud usage are mandatory for some sectors defined as “critical infrastructure”.
- This is a game changer for cyber security in OT-infrastructure.
So, how can you benefit from cloud capabilities and still have a high level of security, visibility and control of the critical OT-applications and data from the OT-environments?
- Introduction to Cloud Security in OT-environments and how Standards are addressing this/securiOT
- Introduction to OT-Cloud Security within the industrial security standards, such as IEC62443 and other compliance rulesets.
- FireEye and Cloud Security
- FireEye technology and Mandiant services helping customers globally. How does Cloud Security fit into that perspective?
- Demonstration of FireEye Cloudvisory
- How can FireEye provide additional security functionalities to protect Cloud environments and increase visibility and auditability of the related cyber Security parameters?
- Questions and wrap up
Fill in your details and reserve your seat to this webinar. Confirmation and a detailed agenda will then follow shortly