Trust no file – Trust no device
OPSWAT is a market leader in critical infrastructure protection.
Founded in 2002 and operated from 9 offices across the globe, OPSWAT is a market leader in protection of critical infrastructure. The companys goal is to eliminate malware and zero-day attacks. The core belief is that every file and every device pose a threat. Threats must be addressed at all locations at all times—at entry, at exit, and at rest. Their products focus on threat prevention and process creation for secure data transfer and safe device access. The result is productive systems that minimize risk of compromise. That’s why 98% of U.S. nuclear power facilities trust OPSWAT for cybersecurity and compliance. For more information www.opswat.com
More than 450,000 new malware threats are created every day .. MetaDefender Core is the key Opswat platform to mitigate that risk
- Detect Vulnerable Software Before Installation
- Detect Sensitive Data in Files and Emails
“The SecuriOT and OPSWAT partnership extends our market coverage to support Nordic companies across all industries that have embraced digital transformation and want to protect their critical infrastructure.
We’re thrilled to partner with SecuriOT to enable more OT customers to efficiently and successfully protect their organizations from malware and zero-day attacks.”
Vice President, Global Channels at OPSWAT
MetaDefender Vault & MetaDefender Kiosk
For cross-domain challenges Opswat offers multiple solutions including MetaDefender Vault and Kiosk
- Provides control & visibility through containment rules and supervisory approval workflows
- Integrates seamlessly Kiosk: ad data diode for additional security
- Vault to Vault adds a new option for customers to consider file transfer between the networks
- Continuous scanning for malware outbreak
- Ensure full log detalls for audit & compliance