Make your OT-risks tangible and measurable with the SecuriOT Risk Assessment Tool
The number of cyber-related attacks against OT-infrastructure is increasing, and many companies are aware of how downtime in production is likely to have detrimental effects to a corporation’s revenue and reliability of delivery.
Many of our utility companies are simultaneously required to have a cyber security strategy, which follows a given security standard, for instance: ISO27000, NIST Cyber Security Framework or IEC62443.
One of the most vital disciplines within OT-security is to have the company’s security profile and tolerances defined, as well as identifying threats and risks facing the company.
Making these threats and risks tangible is a difficult task.
The questions are many:
- Which threat scenarios are we facing?
- What are the consequences, and what are the odds of them being realized?
- Which proceedings should be set in motion to mitigate these risks?
- How should we prioritize initiatives against these risks?
- What is the “Return On Investment” of mitigating these risks?
SecuriOT can help you with concrete answers to these questions and many others.